tisdag 25 december 2007

Human Races

Let me just explain something to you uneducated pigs. I am Persian and I have studied my own race as well as other races. First of all there are no "white" people. Acording to genetic studys the so called "white" people have 30% negroid/black blood and this is based on tests made by a various numbers of europeans. Read more about "Human races" on wikipedia. And there are white Iranians with blond hair and blue/brown hair. And as somebody else sad its not the skincolor that makes us "white" or black, its the facial bon-structurs. And Iranian are related to europeans, this is proved by Dna test. This is also proved by many researcher, and many of them say that the nordoids (Scandinavians) invade the Iranian Plateau for about 8-10 000 years agoo.Before this so called Aryan people invade the Iranian plateau it was inhabited with a varios number of nomad-people from north Africa.
Finally I would just like to say what many researcher have agreed to.
There are only three different "races"1.Caucasica2.Negroids3.Mongols

Inga kommentarer: