onsdag 13 augusti 2008

I am tired of being Iranian slave

I love your videos. I have made a couple of videos myself.

The reason to why i write to you is because i agree with you that we dont need to think of religion and other stupid stuff. Nationalism is the most important thing for iranians right now. The other thing is this fenomenon you can see in some iranian who tries to be "white" or "europeans" by making videos about "persian aryan". This only shows that those iranian feel inferior to the white race. I say be PROUD of being Iranian, be PROUD of you culture. We can acctually be much more greater than west if we could get rid of the mullahs. Another thing thats bother me is the fact that the arabs, asians and western countries are developing and getting a really super modern society while we iranians are stuck in middle ages. Seriously, its time to do something. Are you ready to sacrifice your life for the next iranian generation? Can we even make history by eliminate the islamic republic of iran?''


From an Iranian who is tired of being "terrorist" and "muslim donkey"....

Inga kommentarer: